Wednesday, December 08, 2010
An early Christmas gift to you. The "Love Letters" quilt free downloadable pattern. Alexia designed this ever so lovely quilt to feature my Innocent Crush quilting cottons. This patchwork shows mostly the "swept away" palette with a stamp (get it, on a letter?) of tourquoise from the "charmed" palette. Pretty. We've listed some kits for both palettes over here.
You can download the free "Love Letters" quilt pattern here.
* If you'd love to know where the he** your scarf kit is, its coming, we've been waiting (very impatiently) on more yardage
* People like scarf kits
* Particularly if they are made of velveteen, because they are warm
* It must be cold out there
* I wouldn't know, I haven't been outside in a few days because
* I'm working to finish two more free patterns for you
* I should have the "Love Emblem" one ready for you by Friday which will enable you to make these pillows or this quilt
* Then a lovely "Flirting the Issue Skirt" free pattern
* Double yay
* This week I was able to reduce the number of emails in my inbox from 513 to 147
* I feel good about this
* Getting hit in the head by forcefully swung pantry door by your toddler does not feel good
* Neither does getting hit on the other side of the head by a (full) sippy cup when you are laying on the couch because you have a migraine
* Getting pinched and scratched on the cheekbone doesn't feel good either
* All of these afflictions happening within 5 days of each other is something I'm not sure has ever happened
* Being Roman's mommy isn't for sissies
*This post is entitled "Love Letters"