Sunday, March 11, 2007

yo-yolks



Can you find which egg doesn't belong?

Admittedly, like lots of simple cute ideas, I'm not the first to think of this. I've already seen some other cutie eggs out there in blogland. Nonetheless, another reason to have busy hands while watching a good movie this weekend. I've actually had my hands on a different very slowburn project for a week or two now, that I can't wait to share with you! I think with every little rushed detail I have going on these days I wanted to take part in the gradual build of a beautiful thing.

But for now, a fabric egg. Fun.
So which came first? The crafty chic or the yo-yolk?

xo,AM

17 comments:

  1. Oh! I want to see that movie. Saw 300 instead. Blah. What a pretty "not-like-the-others" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute, may have to make some for Easter cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Ann8:18 AM

    So cute, I do love yoyos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made a ton of these since I posted a tutorial on the third. I plan on putting them on an easter apron I think it will be cute.
    sunshine
    Link to tutorial if interested
    tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting here, Sunshine!
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you do with all your yo-yo's?

    Mmmm... you got me in the mood for malted Robin Eggs. Mmm.. so full of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of your yoyo yolk :) Beautiful pictures as always, I enjoy checking in and seeing all your goodies!

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours! Can't wait to see your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LeeAnn-what can't you do with a yo yo?
    :)
    I've put them on the trim of a crocheted scarf, embellished them onto various bags, t-shirts,even made magnets with them!

    have fun! Throw some in an Easter basket!
    xo,AM

    ReplyDelete
  10. yo, super duper cute. we also watched "stranger..." this weekend - so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oohhhh, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photography and especially the colors aqua and red, which have always been a favorite. Have you ever noticed how a lot of cultures pick up on those two colors. They are just so lovely and sometimes striking. :)

    ReplyDelete