Friday, March 16, 2007

Big Ideas



Is there anything better? Not too much in my rarely humble opinion.

Ducks are in rows here in the studio, and I have lots of big plans. I used 3 different coffee cups this morning because kept misplacing the coffee I was drinking. My brain is a bit crammed at present. In a good way. But crammed.



Quilt
market is in a matter of weeks and my product design tradeshow just a few after that. I'm working on a slew of new home furnishing designs that has me planted in this seat almost around the clock. But that work counter full of sewing project plans is the blueprint to happiness awaiting me. I can't wait to tell you all about the piles if ideas that are folded in with those lovelies.

I will likely be taking a bit of a break next week. I need extra space for the munchkins while we have a little lazy time during their spring break. I need to look up the definition of lazy. I can't remember what that means.

xoxo, AM

19 comments:

  1. Oh those fabrics look so yummy. I'm feeling in the mood for a little sewing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with! You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Lazy?!? What is that? I can't remember the last time I wasn't trying to nurse the babe, watch the toddler, sew a yoyo, and read my fave blogs all at once. Can't wait to see your new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric. I pray your shows go well and you are able to get some time to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, your fabrics are so fun! I just love the colors!! I'm totally motivated to sew something this weekend. Especially since we're getting hit with so much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and so glad I did. So much inspiration, I can't wait for my next trip to the fabric store!
    Gorgeous mix of fabric to be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is the changing seasons. Creativity (and pollen) is in the air. Everything is brewing with new ideas. I love it!
    Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious to see what you'll do with these yummy pieces of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see what those fabric piles are going to become. I've been "lurking" on your blog for a bit now and have really enjoyed your designs and work. As for "lazy" -- I've forgotten what that's like too, enjoy your lazy time with the kids -- isn't that what all the hard work is supposed to be about?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking forward to meeting you at market but due to a huge family reunion on the same weekend...I have to stay down under. I hope you get all of your work done in time before the doors open!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny Sanford Fikes6:19 AM

    Anna, when does the new Chocolate line hit the stores? I'm anxious to play with your fabrics!
    Fondly,
    Penny
    www.pennysanford.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Penny!
    Looks like the fabric will hit stores sometime in May, and of course you will get up to the minute news on that here! Thanks for asking :)
    xo,AM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabric buying is in the air(again), everyone I know or read has a new stash! I hope I'll be able to get your collection online.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Admiring all your fabric in beautiful colour combinations is almost as satisfying as admiring a finished a finished product. And a whole lot easier I might add. I thought I should introduce myself as I have included you in my "frequently visited" list on my new blog. I have been reading your's for a while and finally got the courage to start my own. Your stuff is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete