Thursday, February 15, 2007

Heartfelt...

...thanks from me to you.



I am overwhelmed at the sweetness of you! I can't say thanks enough for all the enthusiasm you've shared with me for the new line. The only thing I hate about the Oscars, are those acceptance speeches where the tone feels a bit like the winner believes they have saved the world somehow by acting. So I don't want to go on and on here about how delightful fabric really can save the world, but just want to say thank you in the most sincere way I can. Knowing that you appreciate what I do enough to want to drag home a few yards for yourself and play with it is just super.

Gina-bobina has chatted it up a bit too, so go and see her at Quilter's Buzz.

Now I have to get back to the original contents of the heartbox....and some sewing.
Bliss. xoxo,AM

10 comments:

  1. Lovin it, AM!!!!! We'll just have to salivate for now.........have fun with your new pretties!!!! Can't wait to see what YOU whip up!!! Hope you had a happy hearts day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a day behind, I love your new fabric line. The colors are beautiful and the prints gorgeous. BTW, I made my heart garland the night I received it and love the look hanging from my mantle. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:00 PM

    Your fabric is beautiful--I am reminded of that licorice candy that comes in a bag with all the colors----yellow, turquoise,hot pink,white etc. and by the way your blog is inspirational!!! keep it up. P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new fabric is line is wonderful; you must be so proud and pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brilliance of the colors and the lush combinations of both of your lines. Hard to pick a favorite, like them both equally, I can not wait until they come to retail, definitely keep us posted and a big pat on the back to you :)

    lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronize Aline8:11 PM

    Hi,
    I've read about your fabrics at "quilts and quilting" flickr group. They are just gorgeous! I love them all. The problem is the difficulty of getting them here in Brasil. Congratulations for all these amazing patterns.
    Ronize Aline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie8:23 PM

    In the words of Maya from PBS' "Maya & Miguel"...Fabuloso!!!
    I missed a few days too, & this is what greets me. Thank you for the pics of your shelves, too. Inspirational. Must organize my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had never see a blog batter than this blog, I like this blog very very much.By the way, do you like my products: street lights, street lighting, street lamps, ball valves, butterfly valves, butterfly valve handles, check valves, sanitary fittings, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve handles, solar street lights, street light, valve manufacturer, butterfly valve handles, valve manufacturers, butterfly valve handles, street lamp, solar street light, ball valve, butterfly valve handles, butterfly valve, check valve,valves manufacturers, butterfly valve handles

    ReplyDelete