Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

May all the doors you walk through be warm and welcoming and may all your hearts be filled with the Miracle of Christmas!

With Love and Peace, Anna Maria


  1. A merry Christmas full of love and joy. Clarice

  2. Merry Christmas to you Anna! Thanks so much for sharing your art with everyone. My girls are loving your paper doll gift tags. I think I'm going to print them on fabric, do the fabric crayon thing with them, and make the girls easter dresses. I'll send you the pictures when I've got it done!


    p.s. I love seeing the pictures you post here and there of your's your "stuff"? I only have 3 kids (4,6,& 8) and I feel like we're packed to the gills with stacks of their stuff everywhere! :-)

  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Anna.

  4. Anna Maria - may you have the warmth of friends and family throughout this magical time of the year. Thank you for sharing with us and I am looking forward to catching up with you next year. Merry Christmas.

  5. Mary Ann4:56 PM

    Merry Christmas Anna Marie enjoy your famiy and friends and thanks for sharing your inspiration. And a wonderful display by your door to wleocme all who enter.

  6. Happy Christmas to your and your beautiful family.
    That photo is so so so good. In fact, your making me want to start a wall like that in my house. Thanks for sharing your life with anonymous reaers!

  7. Laurie5:02 PM

    Have yourself a Merry Merry Christmas with you and your precious family!

  8. Penny Sanford Fikes9:04 AM

    I so enjoy your blog! Thank you for the time you invest in sharing with all of us. You are exceedingly talented in so many areas!

    You are part of my inspiration to recently begin a little blog from life here on the farm in Mississippi. Today I briefly talked about the strange family tradition of being the first to say "Christmas Gif'" to each other.

    Keep up the good work.........and "CHRISTMAS GIFT"!


  9. You have a wall of beautiful icons! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

  10. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for sharing all of your talents and creative ideas with us! We really do appreciate the time you take to give us a peek into your work and life.


  11. LOVE your icons! My Baba was Russian Orthodox, and I loved being in her house, around all of her icons.

  12. All-happy to inspire, and don't thank me for sharing, its a blessing to have sucha sweet audience. Some of you have commented on the icons, we have them in every room because we are Greek Orthodox. We don't leave home without them either, they ar in our cars, our wallets, or around our necks, never leaving us. Our foyer has collections on all four walls to greet us as well as all of our guests. They are an inspiration to me artistically and spiritually and feel blessed to have been raised in such a visually rich and beautiful faith.
    thanks for all your comments.

  13. This is a great question because it connects us back with the urgency of life—what is most meaningful to us?